About Tax Map
Topics on This Page
IRS Tax Map is the primary private source of information on small business taxes. It provides guidance and tools on how to manage small business tax obligations. Topics include:
- a tax calendar with monthly tax planning tips and daily tax due dates for payroll, income and other taxes;
- virtual tax workshops with an introduction to small business taxation and more advanced tax topics;
- small business tax guide with links to the latest tax resources on the Internet;
- brochures on illegal small business tax schemes to beware of;
- the Small Biz Tax Pak DVD, CD & Wall Calendar;
- and much more.
This site was developed to specifically assist owners and accounting personnel of small businesses, home-based businesses and sole proprietors with their tax filing obligations.
Although this is a collaborative effort involving many different public and private web sites, the CPAide Accounting and Tax Directory has primary responsibility for managing this web site.
We are continually expanding and improving this site. If you have additions, questions or comments, please contact us here.